I’d like you to work for free. But hey, don’t worry it will give you lots of exposure and something to put on your LinkedIn profile. Wanna submit a cover to Unavoidable Disaster?
That gives you an idea of what I’m looking for.
- Landscape format, 8-1/2 x 11 inches (1200px wide x 900px high)
- Black and white (or mostly)
- Ink, watercolor, or pencil (or the digital equivalent)
- Tending toward realistic rather than “cartoony”
- Words are okay, but dialog bubbles tend toward “cartoony”
- I’ll take care of the overlay borders, but be aware that some stuff will be covered by the banners.
We tend to love stuff that illustrates either some version of disaster or a possible/hopeful/different future. We love a good apocalypse or dystopian future.
If you have an idea, we’d love to hear about it or see a sketch before you go whole hog.
You must login to submit to Unavoidable Disaster.